A journey I took thinking I would be helping to save a few children from hunger, but rather I was the one being saved, and my need for spirituality rekindled… This is how I found myself in Haiti!
Despite many barriers (the language!) I had a rewarding experience!
*Funding for the food program which provides a nutritious meal for children living in camps of Port-au-Prince, will end on the first week on November. Please, if you are able to help in any way please contact the centre’s co-ordinator Shanti Poudel: email@example.com
Together we can create ‘broad roads’…
- Hop on board!.. Join me on my journey in Haiti! (travelmakerkai.com)
- Video Blog from the roof terrance of the Sathya Sai centre, Haiti (travelmakerkai.com)
- Meet Carlos Suarez: Supervisor of the Sathya Sai centre food program, Haiti (travelmakerkai.com)
- My journey so far on the island of Hispaniola… (travelmakerkai.com)
- Brief History of Haitian Bouillon… (travelmakerkai.com)
- Taking the broad road… Finding myself in Haiti (travelmakerkai.com)
- Finding myself here… Sathya Sai Centre, Haiti (travelmakerkai.com)