Wow- what a journey!
Creating this blog is possibly the best therapy I could have awarded myself!
Thank you for following me, advising me, and encouraging me! Your presence hasn’t gone unnoticed!
Here’s to the next 100th post!
Travel Making Kai x
Some of my best bits! 😉
- Begin with Travel Finding Kai…
- Counting my blessings and subtracting failure
- A case of the backpack… or suitcase?
- Miss ECOWAS Ghana Peace Message 2010
- A lighter shade of black… Racial observations in Rio
- Ipanema’s Girl
- eat pray love (and sex) and the city of Rio
- Christmas with Vivi… In Minas Gerais
- Journey through the history of Brazil… The Male Revolt
- “Get tough without ever losing your tenderness.” -Che Guevara.
- Curves of architecture… MAC
- Detox for the soul: She cried
- Lapa… Stepping Up!
- Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer)
- Goodbye 2012… Well hello 2013!
- You know she’s the one…
- “Go Brazil Go” Spike Lee documents on Brazil
- Fears of a Travel Addict… Right of a Wo(mb)man
- Food for thought… Inspiration